To those who "owe" me art (commissions):
- Take your time. When you're done, please send me an e-mail instead of a note, since I hardly ever visit dA anymore (obviously). But whatever floats your boat.
- Please wait for me to respond that I've got the art before, say, DELETING it. Not before you've sent me a copy, at least. There's Sta.sh, or MediaFire, or e-mail for that, if you wish to never look at your old arts ever again.
- I would prefer for the unpaid, yet-to-be-started commissions from as far back as 2010 to be cancelled. Yes, really. The newer requests (from, say, July 2012) are still a go, if you don't mind.
To those whom I owe
- cash: Hmm, I think I've got all the cash commissions covered, but I could be wrong. Not bloody likely. But I could be wrong. XD Please note/e-mail me.
- points: Please note me.
- journal skin: Uhm, sorry for being late.
I'm no longer interested in commissioning artists, so all related notes will be ignored. Sorry. And thank you.
Why do you guys still visit my page? There's nothing to see here anymore~~~ You're all too kind. >.< <333
I'm kind of obsessed with the self-assured Nomiya from Honey and Clover right now. I look at him and think, "Ahh, not only would I tap him, I'd also date him." Even with his youth suit on. Arguably because, at my age, I'm attracted to the stability and calm (financial, mostly) he represents (kind of like what Shuu is to Hagu). Well, I've never really been a romantic IRL from the start.
(Of course, even more arguable is the fact that, at my age, I'm still fantasizing about fictional characters. Haha.)